Discover The Benefits Of IV Therapy
Intravenous Nutrient Therapy, also known as intravenous vitamin therapy or IV therapy, has taken off in popularity as a quick, easy and effective way to boost your body with much needed nutrients. Whether you are treating a serious illness, looking for a way to supercharge your workouts, recovering from a night out or simply are looking to supplement your diet, Eric Nager, M.D. of OptiHealth Institute has an IV protocol for you.
Because IV therapy protocols are versatile and customizable, there are many different formulas with dozens of vitamins and minerals available. Learn about some of the most sought-after benefits of IV therapy below and contact Dr. Eric Nager of OptiHealth Institute in Baltimore to schedule your first appointment so that you can feel the benefits of IV therapy for yourself!
IV therapy can’t change the date on your birth certificate, but it can make you feel and look more youthful with powerful infusions of antioxidants and hydration. Oxidation and dehydration are two of the most well-known factors in aging, and nutrients such as glutathione, alpha-lipoic acid and vitamin C can remove toxins and battle oxidants to help you feel and look years younger.
- Athletic Improvement
- Sports doctors and nutritionists are singing the praises of IV therapy for fueling the body and speeding up recovery. Your body needs adequate nutrients to rebuild muscle and improve in stamina, and IV therapy protocols containing vitamin B12, calcium, amino acids, arginine and electrolytes can improve your game and help you recover faster.
- Surgery Recovery
- Often more frustrating than medical procedures are the long days spent waiting for your body to recover. Boost your recovery with IV therapy solutions containing vitamin C, alpha-lipoic acid, amino acids and vitamin B12. These nutrients, plus the added hydration provided, can help you get back on your feet and feeling better in no time.
- Immune Health
- For a healthy and active immune system, your body needs fuel in the form of vitamin C, B vitamins, alpha-lipoic acid and more. Many patients pursue IV therapy to boost their immune systems before and after flights, as well as during cold and flu season.
- Weight Loss
IV therapy can play a role in your weight loss journey in several ways. IV therapy can help improve your metabolism, reduce the toxins in your body and help you build muscle, which in turn burns more fat.
- Harmful toxins are present all around us. There may be no escaping the smog in the air or mercury in your tuna, but there are ways to rid yourself of these toxins. Different forms of IV therapy, including glutathione IV therapy and chelation therapy, feature nutrients that bind to the toxins in your body and safely evacuate them.
- Improved Memory and Focus
- A healthy mind requires a healthy body. Adequate sleep and proper nutrition are required for optimal mental acuity. If you aren’t getting enough nutrition in your diet, or you just need a boost to feed your brain, an IV therapy protocol with B vitamins, calcium, magnesium or Omega 3’s may be what you need.
- Vibrant Hair, Skin and Nails
Hydrate your skin from the inside out and enjoy an IV therapy infusion that lets you look as good as you feel. IV therapy with vitamin C and glutathione are often sought out for their ability to provide a glowing complexion and healthy hair and nails.
Feel The Benefits For Yourself
These are just some of the many benefits that you can experience with IV therapy. Truly the best part about IV therapy is that every treatment is custom-tailored so that get the nutrients that you need, and in just the right amount to give your body what it deserves.